Kumi zoekt: Een Appartement in Amsterdam
- Min. 60 m2
- Per direct
I’m Kumi Kawai, a Japanese woman working with some Dutch companies as a translator.
I and my husband with twins (baby boys of 1 year old) are looking for an apartment.
We now live in Geuzenveld (Amsterdam Nieuw West) and like this area but the current apartment is too small for us 4.
Here is our profile below.
- Kumi Kawai (birthday 23-03-1976), Norihiko Kawai (birthday 17-05-1973)
- no pet, no smoke
- We now live in Geuzenvelt, Amsterdam
- We have now 5 years resident permit and planning to get citizenship after that so longer rental period is better for us.
(Started to go to Nederlandse les since September 2018.)
Here’s our wish list for an apartment.
- rent fee 1000- 1300 euro
- Area : Amsterdam (1st priorities are Geuzenveld-Slotermeer, Nieuw West and Noord), Hoofddorp, Haarlem, Halfweg, Lijnden, Badhoevedorp, Diemen,
- registration for 2 adults and 2 babies
- 2 bedrooms ~ / 65m2 ~
- construction year : after 1940
- We’re flexible for moving date. (immediately or February March April 2018)
|Vrouw, 44 jaar|